Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they?  (Read 2481 times)

truthseeker2

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they?
« on: July 17, 2009, 05:02:37 pm »
Continued.....

I am sure it has been discussed at sometime over the last four years, but I looked at this for a couple of days and considered normal people and the logistics involved in reported locations of some posters. As we all know, many posters were involved in trying to sell us all on the fact that Aruba was a harmless, happy place. They were all over the forums with their sales pitches. Well, in sales timing is everything.

When looking at the timing of some of these 'cryptic' posters some things stand out. Here I go.

Simian first showed up as Simian (I say that because there is no telling if that person had already been posting as someone else) on June 17, 2005 at 5:08 pm and it is agreed that he was posting from Aruba. His first post was about dispelling the 'sold into slavery' discussions that were taking place. Now, who was interviewed as a witness earlier that day? Jaime Alberto CARRASQUILLA CACERES. This is the person Joran called first and the time he called Jaime is in question because they have two different stories about that. It is also believed Simian was Armin Solongier.

On June 23, 2005 we see the entrance of ShockTheMonkey who is believed to have initially posted as Christy White. ShockTheMonkey came on posting that he/she was being watched and things were getting weird and that he/she had been 'pinged'. Who was being interviewed as a suspect that day? PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT. ShockTheMonkey posted from 10:18am until 12:06 pm(about two hours) on this day and did not post at all on June 24, 2005. ShockTheMonkey returns to the board on June 25, 2005 and posts from 9:08 pm until 11:44 pm beginning with that bold statement that Joran was guilty and Steve Croes was the 'vessel'.. And then never posts under that nic again.

ShockTheMonkey, at that time, was believed to have been posting from Aruba. Some have been told later that ShockTheMonkey was posting from Florida, possibly in the Jacksonville area. It may be interesting to determine when the 'posting from Florida' revelation surfaced as I believe it is more than possible that ShockTheMonkey may have used June 24, 2005 as a travel day. Remember, Shock believed he/she had been 'pinged' and Paulus was now considered a suspect.

The next day Shango makes his/her grand entrance onto the board, June 26, 2005 at 3:09pm. ShockTheMonkey is never heard from again. Shango is cryptic from the get-go and we have been told he/she was posting from the North Miami area, a mere one and one half hours drive from Jacksonville.

So, to summarize I do believe it is very possible that ShockTheMonkey/Christy White and Shango/Robalo33 were all the same person. I think this person knew what went down in Aruba.